Corey joined Professional Credit Service in 2006 and has over 25 years of experience in the area of credit and collections.
He completed his Bachelors of Science degree in Economics from the University of Oregon in 1987 and understands the key nature of business, government and financial accounts. As a Credit Consultant with a Fortune 500 company for 18 years, he consulted with major customers throughout the western United States to integrate credit data into enterprise software applications and the revenue cycle to maximize client profitability. Corey's knowledge of industry trends, general economic conditions, financial practices and the broad spectrum of Hawes Financial Group products delivers a strong value statement to clients. Corey has been a key driver for growth at Hawes Financial Group earning the Presidents Club Award 7 years in a row and numerous awards for most new clients, revenue and referrals. Corey also enjoys time with his family and friends whether it's traveling, cheering for the Blazers and Ducks or other outdoor recreational activities.
- American Collectors Association- Certified Collection Specialist since 2010
- Oregon Association of Court Administrators
- Oregon Bankers Association
- Northwest Credit Union Association
- Washington Bankers Association
- Northwest Public Power Association
- Washington Municipal Clerks Association