As the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), Jeff leads marketing operations, sales operations, product management, and customer and client relations.
With over 20 years of senior leadership experience in marketing and sales management, Mr. Johnson has established a reputation for building and maintaining a high performance culture.
Jeff is an industry veteran in the credit and collections industry. He previously was a Manager of Client Relations for Columbia Ultimate Business Systems (a premier provider of collection and receivable management software to the accounts receivable and healthcare markets). Jeff was also the Director for the International Division of the Franklin-Covey Leadership Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. During his time at Franklin-Covey, he worked with many Fortune 500 companies to better improve internal processes through pinpoint training offered through the Covey Institute (i.e. The 7-Habits of Highly Effective People, Principled-Centered Leadership, First Things First, etc.)
In addition to his role as CMO, Jeff is a sought-after motivational coach and keynote speaker. Through his impeccable communication and presentation skills, Jeff coaches individuals, groups, and staff to inspire their best performance. As a master facilitator, Jeff works with clients to help them strengthen their existing knowledge, provide education on how to improve their work environment, and further develop their business and professional relationships.
Mr. Johnson joined PCS in 2005. Jeff continues to improve efficiencies and strengthen the company’s competitive position. Originally from Colorado, Jeff earned his degree in Business Management and minored in Human Resources from Brigham Young University.
- HFMA- Healthcare Financial Management Association (OR, WA/AK, CO, ID Chapter) – Board of Directors, Finance Committee Programs Chair, Speaker/Presenter, Member
- OACA- Oregon Association of Court Administrators (2007-present) - Member
- AAHAM (American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management) - Member
- MGMA (Medical Group Management Association) - Member
- GNHAMA (Greater Northwest Healthcare Access Management Association) - Presenter
- Certified 7-Habits Trainer
- World-Wide Service Team - Operation Smile